Looking for the best double stroller for your twin baby? We researched over 70 competitors and purchased the top 30 strollers of 2019 to test side-by-side in our months-long comparison. Our tests reveal useful, detailed information that can help you choose the best double stroller for your needs and wallet.
There are a number of different types of double-wide strollers on the market: side-by-side running strollers, frames that hold two car seats, and lightweight twin umbrella strollers are but a few options. But no matter which flavor you choose, you’re getting a supersized version of a similar single stroller.
No matter the format, the best double strollers come with features like one-hand folding, front-wheel suspension, extended canopies, and foot and hand brakes. Even better, many of them have optional storage expansion, sun shades, rain covers, and yes, cupholders for your morning coffee or your kids’ sippy cups.
But which double stroller is best for your family? To determine that, we took into account standard stroller features, special functions, price points, and how highly each stroller is rated and reviewed. In the end, we came up with this list of the best double strollers for every budget and need.
Similar post like this
We tested each stroller for ease-of-use, maneuverability, weight and folded size, quality, and car seat attachment. Finding the right double stroller can be challenging and given the expense you may only have one shot at finding the right option. This review can help you find the perfect product for your growing family.
10 Best Double Strollers for Twins
Finding the best double stroller for your needs could be more challenging than juggling the tots you want to push. With so many potential choices, each with varying designs and features, it can be a struggle to determine what matters or how one product compares to the others.
Throw in deciphering which options are best for twins versus children of different ages, and you have a convoluted comparison process that could be impossible to narrow down. In this review, we discovered big differences and determined that a hands-on comparison is absolutely necessary to sort out which doubles work well and which only look good on paper.
Click to link below to jump to the relevant section
- 1 Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller with Tandem Seating, Glacier
- 2 Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Black
- 3 Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller, Gotham
- 4 Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger, Griffin
- 5 Delta Children LX Side by Side Tandem Umbrella Stroller, Lime & Green
- 6 Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller, Minerale
- 7 Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller, Onyx
- 8 Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Double Stroller – 5-Point Safety System, Red/Black
- 9 Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller – 2016 | Compact, Lightweight Double Stroller | Quick Fold Baby Stroller, Black/Gray
- 10 Graco Roomfor2 Stand and Ride Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller with Toddler Standing Platform, Gotham
- 11 Types of Best Double Strollers
- 12 How to choose Best Double Stroller for your twins
Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller with Tandem Seating, Glacier
Comfy adventures for two, plus you. The DuoGlider Click Connect Double Stroller has all the essentials a growing family needs. This lightweight double stroller features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view.
To keep both passengers nice and comfy, both seats feature a reclining seat, child’s tray, rotating canopy and footrest. And for Mom, a one-hand fold, extra-large storage basket, and parent’s tray. The DuoGlider tandem stroller accepts two Graco infant car seats, too.
Care and Maintenance: Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry. To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water. Never use bleach. If wheels squeak, use a light oil.
Click Connect Convenience: The tandem stroller accepts two Graco SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats. Click Connect technology provides a one-step secure attachment to Graco Click Connect strollers.
Fold and Store: One-hand, standing fold with automatic storage latch folds easily, leaving one hand free for everything else.
Double the Adventure: Two reclining seats with individual canopies and footrests to keep both children comfortable.
Add a Bassinet: Rear seat flattens to create a cozy infant bassinet for baby’s comfort.
Ride Smoothly: Locking front-swivel wheels with suspension provide superior maneuverability and a smooth ride when out and about.
Storage Basket: An extra-large storage basket provides room for all essentials to keep your hands free.
Multi-Tier Seating: Stadium-style seating positions the rear child a little higher so both children have complete visibility.
Parent’s Tray: Parent’s tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders keeps essentials nearby for on-the-go convenience.
Removable Child’s Tray: Both seats feature a removable child’s tray, fully equipped with 2 cup holders each.
- Accepts two Graco SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats; tandem stroller holds 2 children up to 40 pounds each
- One hand, standing fold closes easily with no bending necessary, leaving one hand free for baby. Easy access, drop down storage basket lets you reach in without disturbing your reclined child
- Double stroller features 2 reclining seats with individual canopies and footrests; rear seat reclines completely flat when baby’s had enough adventure
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability; parents tray with storage and 2 cup deep holders for on the go convenience
- Stroller weight: 29.5 pounds; Stroller length: 36 inches; Stroller width: 20.5 inches; Stroller height: 41 inches; Folded height: 29.5 inches; Folded width: 20.5 inches
- Extra large storage basket provides room for all your essentials
User Experience and Review
- The ideal double stroller for us, Fits the trunk of a Honda Fit
- Great Quality & Lightweight. Love this stroller!!!
- Accommodates Baby Trend Car seat
- It seems sturdy, comfortable for the kids. Perfect for our needs
- Easy to set up/ fits in compact vehicles! Five Stars
Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Black
The Joovy ScooterX2 double stroller has a new stylish graphite grey frame and bigger wheels. The larger 7-inch front wheels and 9.5-inch rear wheels make it easier to maneuver than before. Its lightweight and narrow design allows the stroller to fit through any door while providing ample room for your kids.
The width of the stroller is 30 inches, so there’s no need to fold it to get inside a door. The wheels have sealed bearings so pushing two kids totaling 90 pounds is easier than you could imagine; and, the double front wheels make the stroller extremely stable. This is especially important if your kids climb in and out of the stroller by themselves. (We have included a removable bumper bar to eliminate this possibility too!)
The basket is bigger than any stroller basket on the market, period. The canopy is bigger than any other stroller on the market, too. Each seat is fully adjustable, independent of the other, and each has its own in-seat mesh pocket and adjustable 5-point harness. You will love the one-hand recline system that locks into an infinite number of positions – all the way down to a near flat napping position.
We have also included two cup holders for the parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets, snacks, etc. Folding takes just seconds with the one-hand fold feature. The Scooter X2 gives you the features you demand, the fashion you expect and the quality Joovy is known for – all at a reasonable price.
Bigger & Better Wheels: New, larger sealed bearing wheels in front and back give the ScooterX2 a refined and smooth ride with superb maneuverability. The double front wheels create a strong foundation and offer extra stability while strolling with two.
Larger-Than-Life Storage: The ScooterX2 has the largest storage basket and canopy on the market, period. There are mesh pockets in each seat for toys, snacks or sippy cups.
Extra Safety & Comfort: Each seat on the ScooterX2 reclines independently in infinite positions (all the way down to near flat for napping) with a one-hand recline mechanism. The removable bumper bar and 5-point harnesses keep children safe and snug while strolling.
Quick & Easy Fold: An easy, one-hand fold makes the ScooterX2 a breeze to put away. The ScooterX2 comes in 5 vibrant colors and seats and canopies are constructed with super durable 600D nylon.
- Graphite frame in 5 vibrant colors
- 7 inch front and 9.5 inch rear sealed bearing wheels add to overall maneuverability
- Independent reclining adjustable side-by-side seats each hold 45 lbs child (90 lbs capacity)
- Fit through any doorway with 30″ width
- One-handed, flat fold. Linked rear parking brake for secure stops
- Integrated parent organizer with 2 zippered pockets and 2 beverage holders
- Humongous storage basket – the biggest on the market
- Oversized canopy for full protection
User Experience and Review
- This stroller is awesome!!! Love it!!!
- LOVE this new stroller, I think I found the stroller of my dreams,
- I love the Joovy double stroller! My kids have a large age (and therefore weight) gap and was perfect for my 6 month old and my 5 year old! I was thinking of spending the hundreds of dollars and getting the bob city mini and I’m super happy I saved myself 300 bucks!
- Beat double stroller ever! Highly recommend!
- It’s awesome! And we love the Blueberry color
Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller, Gotham
Ideal for growing families, the Graco Ready2Grow Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller offers 12 different riding options for two children from infant to youth, and accepts up to two Graco Snug Ride Click Connect Infant Car Seats for complete versatility. The rear seat allows you to stroll with your infant facing you, while a multi-position front seat can be reclined for a baby’s comfort.
Older children will enjoy the options of having a front seat view, sitting on the rear toddler bench seat, or standing on the platform. Throughout the ride, 3- and 5-point safety harnesses keep your children safe and secure. The 1-hand fold with an automatic lock, large storage basket, and snack trays offer convenience, while the front swivel wheels allow for easy maneuverability. This easy-to-push stroller features wheels built-in suspension, which lock for extra stability over bumpy terrain.
The stroller is packed with convenient features like the removable child’s tray that holds 2 cups or bottles and snacks. Adults have a tray of their own complete with a pivoting cup holder. The large storage basket underneath is ideal for holding purses, groceries, and diaper bags.
It is easily accessed through the sides or by lifting the toddler bench seat. For convenience, you can easily remove both seat cushions and machine-wash them in cold water on a delicate cycle. The stroller frame wipes down easily with soap and warm water.
Versatility Among Baby Strollers: This baby stroller is so versatile! It offers 12 (that’s right – a dozen!) riding options, so that you can accommodate two little ones, from infant to youth. If you have more than one child to care for, you’ll love this smartly designed stroller.
Smooth Journeys: This double stroller is designed to help give your little ones a smooth ride. It features two lockable front-swivel wheels with suspension, to give you superior maneuverability so that you can make turns with ease.
Rear Seat Convenience: The Ready2Grow Stroller features the Face Time rear seat, so that you can enjoy more interaction with your child while you’re strolling. In addition, the rear seat removes, giving you easy access to the bench seat and a standing platform.
Comfortable Riding Strollers: This smart double stroller is designed to be comfortable for your children. It features a multi-position, reclining front seat that reclines flat for your child’s comfort. It makes it simple to adjust and find the most comfortable position for your child. After all, comfy strolling passengers are happy passengers!
Easy Fold: When you’re out and about with not one, but two, little ones, convenience counts. That’s why Graco built this double stroller to have an easy, one-hand fold, so that busy moms and dads can fold the stroller without having to bend over. Once it’s folded, the stroller is self-standing and has a convenient storage latch.
Use for Years: If you have two children, you’re sure to use this double stroller for years. The front seat, bench seat and the standing platform each hold child up to 50 lbs. In addition, the rear seat holds a child up to 40 lbs. The Ready2Grow has great longevity, which is a really important feature among baby strollers.
Convenient Storage: The Ready2grow Click Connect LX Stroller features an extra-large storage basket that holds the essentials you need to get out and about with two children (diaper bags, snacks, small toys). In addition, the toddler bench seat lifts up, so that you can access the storage basket with ease.
- Features a one-hand standing fold with storage latch
- Parent tray with cup holder
- Extra-large storage basket
- Toddler bench seat lifts for easy basket access
- Removable child’s tray
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension
User Experience and Review
- It’s really versatile. I tried a couple different seating configurations with a two year old and a five year old, and they were both comfortable.
- Almost perfect, just what we need.
- Perfect, the best fit for our family
- Graco impresses me again! A lifesaver!
- The absolute best!! So far I am in love with this stroller
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger, Griffin
Take your family jogging with the Baby Trend Expedition EX Double Jogging Stroller. Made for two children, this Jogging Stroller features composite tires and a locking front swivel wheel that allows you to keep the front wheel in place while jogging.
If you’re out for a leisurely stroll, simply unlock the front wheel for greater maneuverability. For your convenience, the parent tray includes two cup holders, covered compartment storage. For your children’s comfort and safety, the double jogger features a ratcheting shade canopy, a multi-position reclining seat and an adjustable five-point safety harness. Store your children’s necessities in the large storage basket, and you’re ready to roll.
Know you’re traveling safely in this sturdy, lightweight double jogger that’s certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. At the end of your trip, quickly and easily fold the stroller into a compact unit.
- Multi-position reclining seats are independently adjustable to keep each child comfortable
- Five-point safety harnesses ensure a safe trip. Maximum Height: 42 inches
- Ratcheting canopy shields your little ones from the elements, while the peekaboo window allows you to keep an eye on each child with ease
- Generously sized storage baskets accommodate bigger items. Recommended Use: 6 m ~ 50 lbs (each child)
- Parent tray features a covered storage compartment and two cup holders
User Experience and Review
- This is my favorite stroller hands down
- Great trail stroller! Quality of a luxury stroller
- We had a bob before. This is just as good or better.
- This is a pretty good double jogging stroller for the price
- I cannot say enough good things about this stroller. I was honestly hesitant about it because it was so inexpensive compared to other brands. After assembling it and pushing it around, it is my new favorite thing!
Delta Children LX Side by Side Tandem Umbrella Stroller, Lime & Green
The LX Side By Side Stroller rolls all the style and functioning that comes with the standard LX Stroller into one impressive package – for two. It’s safe, practical, and handles two passengers with the style and ease of one great stroller. The need for mobility in a side by side stroller is crucial, which is why the LX version comes with a lightweight frame that fits into any standard 30″ doorway, as well as 360 degree shock absorbing front wheels.
It makes the handling and use of the stroller safe, easy, and even fun for any parent. The LX Side By Side is good for baby because of its multi-position reclining feature, and 5-point harness with soft shoulder pads. It’s also good for mommy or daddy because of its compact umbrella fold for easy storage and travel, cup holder with two attachment points, and 2 large hanging storage bags.
The large European-style canopy simply adds to the style and beauty of this fully-featured stroller. This stroller is JPMA certified, meets or exceeds all ASTM standards, and conforms to all CPSC standards. Recommended for use up to 35 pounds in each seat, the LX Side By Side makes taking two for a stroll as easy, safe, and functional as taking just one.
Do not exceed the maximum storage weight limit of 3 pounds in the storage bag or canopy pouch. Do not exceed the maximum storage weight limit of 3 pounds in the cup holder. Do not place additional items on this product, except as recommended in the instructions.
Protection from the Elements: The stroller’s large canopy protects children from sun, wind or rain.
Comfy Recline: The multiple position recline on each seat allows you to adjust the recline to each child’s needs.
Easily Explore: Fits through standard 30 inch wide doors.
Travel Friendly: The compact umbrella fold allows for easy storage and travel. Weighs about 19 lbs.
- Recommend for children up to 35 pounds. Large European style canopy. Two storage bags and parent cup holder with two attachment points. Meets Disney size requirements
- Compact umbrella fold for easy storage and travel, 5 point harness with soft shoulder pads
- Parent cup holder, 2 large hanging storage bag
- 360 Degree shock absorbing front wheels, large European style canopy
- Fits through a Standard 30 Inches Door, JPMA Certified, meets or exceeds all ASTM standards, conforms to all applicable CPSC standards. DO NOT exceed the maximum storage weight limit of 3 pounds in the cup holder
- This item is eligible for free replacement parts. Contact Amazon Customer Service for more information
User Experience and Review
- Great for the price! Buy an extra shade
- It is very light weight and very easy to push
- Not fancy, but nicely functional for families on a budget
- Great stroller, Perfect for the price!
- Excellent quality material , compact design and great price.
Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller, Minerale
For infants, The Chicco Cortina together double stroller accepts two key Fit or Fit2 car seats, one in each seat. (Sold separately) The front seat folds forward and the rear seat reclines to accept the car seat with integrated click-in attachment. No adapter needed!
Two padded stroller seats with independent, adjustable and removable canopies accommodate older children. Both seats recline for comfort, with a multi-position full recline and cozy infant enclosure in the rear seat. The front seat includes interchangeable cup holders and a padded arm bar. All-wheel suspension and optional toe-tap swivels help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface.
The Cortina together has a one-hand-activated, standing fold for easier maneuvering and storage. The parent tray includes two cup holders and storage for smaller items, and an oversized basket with rear zipper access provides ample space for larger items. A padded 3-position handle comfortably accommodates mom or dad, AND toe-tap brakes keep the stroller in place when parked.
Accepts 2 key Fit or Fit2 infant car seats (no adapter needed> 2 standard stroller seats with reclining backrest> self-standing fold can be activated with one hand
- All-wheel suspension and locking front swivels
- One-touch rear brakes with toe-tap activation
- Extra-large storage basket with rear zipper access
- Interchangeable child arm bar and cup holders> 2 independent adjustable/removable canopies> 3-position padded handle accommodates mom or dad
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage
For Two Infants: Front seat folds forward and rear seat reclines to accept a Chicco KeyFit or Fit2 Car Seat in each seat.
For Infant & Toddler: Click a Chicco KeyFit or Fit2 into the front or rear seat and there’s still a spot for an older child
For Two Older Children: Each seat is equipped with a harness, footrest, and arm bar (plus optional cup holders for the front)
Compact Fold: Fold is trunk-friendly, self-standing, and easy to engage with one hand for travel and storage
Large, Accessible Basket: Zip-open access lets you get things in and out of the basket even when the rear seat is reclined
Adjustable Comfort: Multi-position backrests, independent canopies, and an adjustable handle offer all-around comfort.
- Accepts 2 key Fit or Fit2 infant car seats (no adapter needed)
- 2 Standard stroller seats with reclining backrests and independent canopies
- Self-standing fold can be activated with one hand
- Interchangeable child arm bar and cup holders
- 3-Position padded handle and parent tray with 2 cup holders
- Folded Dimensions: 47.75″ x 23.5″ x 16.75″
User Experience and Review
- Durable, functional, all-purpose stroller.
- Great Stroller, especially for multiple young ones!
- Affordable and quality made, great stroller
- Purchased this for our newborn twins and it works fantastic! what can you expect …
- This thing is huge! good for toddler and newborn
Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller, Onyx
The Sit N Stand is perfect for your growing family for many years from infant to toddler to growing child. One child can ride up front, and one can be behind, sleep, sit or stand! The Sit N Stand Double Stroller allows one child up front, and one behind who can either sit, or stand up just like mom and dad.
Two canopies provide excellent sun protection for both little passengers and the rear canopy and child tray are removable when older children are ready to ride along. The stroller has a covered parent organizer with cup holders to keep your phone, keys and drink handy plus a large under seat storage basket holds everything you need for the day’s activities. Car seats sold separately.
Recommended User Ages: Front/Rear Seat: Travel system compatible or child sitting upright to 40 lbs. and Jump Seat/Standing: 2.5 years or 40 lbs. 21.5″W x 49″L x 43″H
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage. To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder, Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- Accepts two infant car seats: Car Seats sold separately
User Experience and Review
- I got rid of my single strollers to buy this one and before I bought this I shopped around quite a bit leaving me without a Stro
- Great stroller, I love this stroller!
- Awesome buy from the past!
- My two year old does like to run around and I usually put my newborn …
- Exactly what I was looking for! So easy to assemble, light, and easy to steer. LOVE IT.
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Double Stroller – 5-Point Safety System, Red/Black
The Cloud Plus Double Stroller is the perfect stroller for busy families. Child and parent trays and two baskets provide adequate storage for quick trips to the park or long vacations. Extendable canopies, reclining seats, and front-wheel suspension ensure children ride in comfort. The Cloud Plus Double Stroller also folds compactly for easy storage. Not intended for use with car seats.
Assembled Dimensions: 36″L x 31″W x 38″H. Folded Dimensions: 20″L x 31″W x 33.5″H. 40lbs. maximum child weight per seat. (80 lbs total) JPMA Certified. One-year manufacturer warranty. Disney Size Approved!
Dynamic front wheel suspension for a smooth ride: Perfect for car travel and vacations
Parent tray with two drink holders: Provides adequate storage for quick trips to the park or long vacation.
Removable child trays with dual cup & juice box holder: Easily removable to clean.
- Travel-friendly lightweight design (only 23 lbs) is perfect for traveling and day trips. The width of this stroller fully assembled is 31 inches which should allow this stroller to roll through any standard door smoothly.
- Three-tier, extended canopy for maximum UV protection and coverage. A peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a watchful eye on your baby.
- Reclining seat offers 5-point safety restraint system and accommodates child to 40 pounds per seat. (80 lbs total) Seat does not recline completely flat.
- Include one parent tray with two drink holders, removable child trays with dual cup and juice box holder. Two large and easy to access storage basket holds all baby’s necessities.
- Convenient self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded Dimensions: 20″L x 31″W x 33.5″H.
- As the manufacturer, Kolcraft stands behind all our products with great customer service and support. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.
- DISNEY Size Approved!
User Experience and Review
- Excellent budget double stroller, LOVE this stroller!!
- Big but lightweight & perfect to maneuver through tight areas!
- This is a very good double stroller. The features are excellent. Two of the things we liked about it, and I researched quite a bit before purchasing, are the large sunshades, and the durable footrest.
- Awesome stroller! Great value! Do not regret this purchase at all
- Easy to put together. Very sturdy. I have twin toddlers who outgrew their double umbrella stroller. This is a much better solution for us to take everywhere.
Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller – 2016 | Compact, Lightweight Double Stroller | Quick Fold Baby Stroller, Black/Gray
The City Mini Double Stroller is an award winning twin stroller that captures the essence of urban mobility. Its lightweight side by side design makes it perfect for running errands or all day excursions in the urban jungle. Standard features include patented quick fold technology with removable auto lock to keep stroller closed when folded, accessory mounting bracket, 8″ lightweight quick release.
Eva wheels feature sealed ball bearings, front wheel suspension and the dual swivel front wheels can lock into place for long distance strolling. Each padded seat individually reclines to a near flat position with vented seat tops and retractable weather shields to cover the mesh in inclement weather. Also featured are individually adjustable sun canopies with peek a boo windows, a large under seat storage basket, seat back storage compartments, adjustable five point safety harnesses with shoulder pads and buckle covers and a rear parking brake. Maximum weight capacity of the city mini double is 100 pounds. This tandem stroller is not intended for jogging.
Throwing Some Shade: People love our UV 50+ sun canopy because it offers a lot of shade on a sunny day. It has a peek-a-boo window so you can quietly check on your little one and can be adjusted to multiple positions as you open or close it.
Double the Comfort: These seats were built for comfort. The City Mini Double stroller seats recline to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe while you stroll.
Customized Travel System: Create your own travel system by pairing your City Mini Double stroller with our City GO infant car seat, or your existing infant car seat brand, by using our car seat adapters.
Car seat adapters are unique to the infant car seat/stroller combination and are sold separately.
- Patented quick fold technology fold your lightweight double stroller in one step
- Twin stroller features front wheel suspension soaks up road bumps
- Comfortably padded seats reclines to a near flat position with vented seat tops
- Large adjustable sun canopies with peek a boo windows. Durable aluminum frame
- Tandem stroller includes under seat basket and seat back storage compartments
User Experience and Review
- I love this! Finally a favorite after sooooo many others
- So fantastically happy with this stroller. I wanted to love it.
- Great stroller! Works well for what we need
- Love this stroller! Just wish the bottom basket was bigger. The opening is very small, hard to get things in and out. Easy to maneuver and comfortable for kids.
- This is the best stroller. Worth the money. So easy to maneuver, easy to fold up, my only regret is that I didn’t buy it when we had our second child, and waited until the third.
Graco Roomfor2 Stand and Ride Stroller | Lightweight Double Stroller with Toddler Standing Platform, Gotham
The Graco RoomFor2 is ideal for walking and running errands with two children, with front and rear seats that each hold a child up to 50 pounds. The front seat features a multi-position recline, which can be placed in a fully flat position for naptime.
Care and Maintenance: Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water Never Use Bleach. Use light oil if wheels squeak. Folded Depth- 15 inches, Folded Height- 37 inches and Folded Width- 21.5 inches.
- Holds 2 children up to 50 pound each , Stroller Rear Wheel Size – 8.0 inches , Stroller Front Wheel Size -6.7 inches
- Stroller accepts all Graco SnugRide Classic Connect & Click Connect Infant Car Seats
- Padded bench seat so child can sit or stand on platform
- Multi-position, reclining front seat lies flat
- Child’s tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry
- One-hand fold with storage latch
User Experience and Review
- This stroller is amazing. The footprint is very manageable, it folds up tighter than our single Graco jogging stroller and was very easy to assemble.
- In love. Perfect for infant & 6 yr old.
- Do it, just buy it! Great investment, seriously. We have a 6 week old and almost three year old and this thing has been a HUGE game changer for when we are out and about.
- Love this stroller. Works great to carry my 3.5yr old and my 5m old. Easy to use. Ride is smooth.
- Great for bigger kid and baby, light and easy to use
Types of Best Double Strollers
Shopping for a double stroller is even more confusing, not to mention much more expensive. Not to worry, we’ve selected our favorite doubles and broken them down into 8 distinct categories (below). We’ve also selected our 10 overall favorites for 2020.
Like asking, “What’s the best car?”, the question of what’s the best double stroller depends on your needs and your budget.
Tandem: A tandem, or “in-line” stroller, has one seat behind the other. Sometimes they are stacked up stadium-style, other times not. The main benefit of a tandem stroller is that it’s the same width as a single stroller, allowing you to get through doorways with ease.
The big downside is that they are harder to maneuver due to their length. This “length problem” also makes it tough to fit some of them into smaller trunks. Another downside of tandems is what I call “seating inequality,” where one seat is more desirable than the other. Once your youngest is old enough (about 2.5) to recognize this fact, it could be a source of tension (until then, they are blissfully unaware).
Side-by-Side: A side-by-side stroller is a double-wide, like two single strollers smooshed together. Side-by-sides are generally easier to push and steer, but much harder to get through doorways. They can also monopolize a narrow sidewalk, which many people feel is discourteous to others, especially in crowded urban areas. On the upside, the seating equality of a side-by-side means less fighting.
They both have their pros and cons, so it’s just a matter of lifestyle and personal preference.
Convertible or modular strollers: Convertible strollers can be used as a single stroller or converted into a double stroller by adding on a second seat. Some can even handle a third, older child who can sit on a bench or stand on a platform. The workhouse of the bunch, this stroller style is a great upfront investment that can grow with your family.
How to choose Best Double Stroller for your twins
The best double stroller for your family really depends on your personal situation. Consider how you’ll use a double stroller most often. If you need it for two infants, do both seats accommodate infant car seats?
If you need it for a toddler and a baby, does the stroller have a high weight limit to accommodate older children? These are the kind of questions to ask yourself before purchasing a stroller made for two. There are several things might need to consider; these are
Comfort: Many double strollers, whether tandem or side-by-side, compromise comfortable seats to keep the weight and size down. But there is a happy medium between an enormous and heavy baby stroller with super comfortable seats, and a sleek lightweight stroller with seats that feel like sitting on a piece of wood. Because manufacturers try to keep weight and cost down, some double strollers have very uncomfortable seats. We’ve done the hands-on testing and found the best double stroller seats that are the most reasonable compromise of comfort and weight/bulkiness.
Your children’s ages: Will you be pushing around two newborns? A toddler and a baby? Or even an older child who might need to rest her legs every once in a while? The ages of your little ones will play a large role in figuring out the best double stroller for you. So pay attention to weight limits, car seat compatibility, reclining seats and standing boards.
Stroller size: Double strollers get a bad rap for being clunky and unwieldy, but happily, there are several options out there that make carting around multiple children as streamlined as possible. That said, you still want to consider the width and weight of the stroller you select—and make sure it fits into the trunk of your car.
Your lifestyle: Do you travel a lot? Live in a city? Do a lot of errands or plan on jogging with your stroller? These are all things to take into account before selecting the best double stroller. Think about the primary situations you’ll use it in before you make a decision.
Functionality: Life is challenging enough with two little ones on board, so the best double stroller should be easy to push, easy to fold and, most important, easy to lift.
Compatibility with Infant Car Seats: If you plan on including at least one infant car seat on the stroller, you need to be sure that it is compatible with your particular brand and model of infant car seat. The best double strollers reconfigure between infant and toddler use “universal” car seat adapters to accommodate most of the major brands. Be sure to check the details.
Your budget: Double strollers are often an investment, and it’s important to determine how much you are willing to spend before falling in love with a contender. Think about how long and how often you’ll be using it to help determine how much you want to splurge.
You also might be interested in a post like this
With these five criteria in mind, here are 10 of the best double strollers—from joggers to umbrella strollers to tandem to side-by-side. One thing they all have in common? Each is an expert at pulling double duty!
There’s a lot to know about the best double strollers before you begin to shop. They come in a few different styles, and your lifestyle has a lot to do with which pick will be best for you and your kids.
Beyond that, like regular strollers, double strollers often vary in terms of optional convenience features, so being aware of what those features are and which would have a positive impact on your experience can guide you toward the ideal pick for you.